To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlottesville, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Communicare Health Services • Charlottesville, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Full Time, Part Time, and Weekend CNA Positions Available on All Shifts!
Days: 7 am - 3pm * Evenings: 3 pm - 11pm * Nights: 11 pm - 7 am
Join our Team and Make a Difference in the Lives of Others
CNA - Certified Nurse Aide (Nursing / Healthcare)
Cedars Healthcare Center, a proud member of the CommuniCare family, currently has openings for CNAs to join our nursing department. Candidates must be Certified Nurse Aides in the State of Virginia.
Job Duties of the CNA position include:
- Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Nursing / Healthcare)
All CommuniCare employees enjoy a team oriented and friendly work environment. We strive to plan company activities often and make work fun. Our associates enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified CNAs, respond to this ad for a chance to join our team and become one of our World Class Employees!
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
- Graduate of an approved Nurse Aide Training Program
- Must be State Certified and in good standing
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Ability to deal tactfully with team members, other staff, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public
- Required skills: Multi-tasking, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Informing Others, Judgment, Pain Management, Acute/Critical Care