To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
100% REMOTE UI Engineer
Apex Systems • Nashville, TN
Posted 18 days ago
Apex Systems, the 2nd largest IT Staffing and Consulting firm in the Nation is searching for qualified candidates for a new 100% REMOTE UI Engineer opportunity with one of our top clients that is located out of Nashville, TN.
If you are interested in having your information submitted to the hiring manager please send your up to date resume and contact information directly to Reece Belmondo via firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: UI Engineer
Location: 100% Remote
Length: Contract until end of August 2019 (High potential to extend contract or convert to permanent employee based on performance)
Hourly Rate: Negotiable based on experience
UI Engineer Requirements:
• Experience as a UI engineer to help build the website aspect of a new application.
• Experience coding in Angular7 (Can be flexible with candidates having experience with version Angular 4 or more recent).
• Experience working with Spring framework.
• Experience working with JSON.
• Experience writing their own Unit Tests, They will need to write their own Unit tests.
• Experience working with Jira for project management or other similar tools.
• Experience within an Agile methodology.
• Ability and experience documenting code you write and unit tests so that future developers can follow it.
• Communicative team player – developers are grouped with a QA Analyst and Business Analyst for each “story” they work on.
UI Engineer Plusses (Not required):
• SQL experience or related
• Experience with backend Java development to assist from time to time
• Experience working with AWS, storing data in AWS tables.
• Experience working with React.JS
• Financial background around transactional data
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178