To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Sys Analyst II
IGT • Reno, NV
Posted 15 days ago
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery technology.
As part of our Requirements team, the Business Systems Analyst uses a systematic, quantifiable approach to software development and maintenance through requirements management. Partnering with both our customers and internal team (Project Management, Development and Quality Assurance) to identify and validate business needs, in order to create well-defined User (Market Requirements, Business Requirements) and System Requirements (Hardware and Software) associated with the successful delivery of IGT products and services.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with team members to ensure seamless integration of business functionality and requirements throughout the SDLC across product releases.
• Ability to work with internal teams as well as customers in order to define and document the User requirements that need to be delivered as part of a development project.
• Lead efforts in analyzing the User requirements and breaking them down into system level requirements (hardware and software) to be used by the development and QA teams.
• Work with stakeholders to assign User requirements to work packages.
• Manage the change of all requirements throughout SDLC via the projects change control process.
• Facilitate the inspection of a requirements in order to achieve formal signoff/agreement by customer and internal teams.
The above description is a summary of principal duties and responsibilities and is not intended to include all duties which may be assigned.
• Bachelor of Science Degree with additional Education/Training in a Business Functional Area or equivalent.
• Two or more years of industry experience or in a related field.
• Expert Proficiency in the software development life cycle: Software Requirements, Software Design and Development, Software Configuration Management, Software Engineering Quality.
• Experience in the creation of Use Cases, Software/Hardware Requirements Specifications, Functional Specifications.
• Must be familiar with MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, Exposure/experience with DOORS a plus.
• Excellent Analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to multitask and be highly organized
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
In addition to a competive benefits package, we offer generous time-off plans, a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, and free identity theft insurance to name a few.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.