To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plainfield, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Judge Group • Plainfield, IN
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Apply technical skills to solve moderately complex problems infrastructure and application performance and availability problems.
- Expand troubleshooting skills in one domain.
- Works with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of system issues.
- Uses team tools and processes to achieve team goals under guidance from experienced team members.
- Perform system monitoring, diagnostic to identify root cause analysis and determine corrective actions.
- May modify system tools and implement software configuration to run multiple applications.
- Participate on projects to gain an understanding of a project lifecycle and contributes to the project by conducting research on requested tasks.
Our client is currently seeking a Linux/Unix Engineer for a full-time engagement in Plainfield, IN.
If you'd like to know more, please send contact info and your current resume, as well as your availability for a 10-15 minute call to discuss this opportunity to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
- Bachelor's degree required OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 2 or more years of relevant business support and/or general information technology support experience.
- Developing knowledge of systems administration and/or systems programming skills, Websphere, Unix, Windows Server, Desktop OS internals or Mainframe domains.
- 2+ years of experience as a Linux admin
- Experience in administering, maintaining and tuning large-scale production implementations
- Experience in cloud environment management, AWS or Azure preferred
- Experience with large scale data stores such as Hadoop
- Experience working with agile methodology
- Linux System Engineers create innovative solutions that impact our members. Collectively, we are:
- Curious and excited by new ideas
- Energized by a fast-paced environment
- Able to understand and translate business needs into leading-edge technology
- Comfortable working as part of a connected team, but self-motivated
- Community-focused, dependable and committee
- Exceptionally detail-oriented