Home Care Aide / HCA / Caregiver
Immediate work in Palo Alto and throughout Santa Clara County
Step into a role where you are valued and treated like family. At Interim HealthCare®, you’ll join a family of caregivers who are touching lives through the personal care they provide. When age or health obstacles make daily activities difficult for seniors, you’ll lend your strength and make each day a little brighter.
Pioneers in our industry, Interim HealthCare is passionate about caring for people—and that includes the staff who work for us. If you desire a HCA career that feels more like family, you are made for this!
Our Home Care Aides/Caregivers enjoy some excellent benefits:
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 1:1 Aide-to-client ratios
- Set your own schedule and enjoy work-life balance
- Build your skills with online training and earn CEUs
- Pursue your education with tuition discounts through Rasmussen University
- Health Benefits – Must meet minimum hours to qualify
As a Personal Care Aide/Caregiver, here’s a big-picture view of what you’ll do:
- Provide the personal care and support seniors need to live safely at home
- Assist with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, light housekeeping, meal preparation, shopping, transportation and companionship
- Help with ambulation, transferring and range of motion exercises
- Provide medication reminders, document their condition and notify a supervisor of any concerns
- Ensure a safe home environment with unobstructed pathways
- Participate in activities that bring clients joy such as puzzles, games, reading and hobbies
A few must-haves for Personal Care Aides/Caregivers:
- High school diploma (or equivalent) and active Home Care Aide (HCA) registration in CA
- Six (6) months of experience in a healthcare role, preferred
- CPR certification; our office can aid
- Clear Background Check & Drug Screen
- Valid CA driver’s license, auto insurance and transportation
- Compassionate and helping nature, good communicator and ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
Why Work for Interim HealthCare?
Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare is the nation’s first home care company and a leading employer of Personal Care Aides (PCAs)/Caregivers. Operating through 300+ offices, our commitment to you is expressed through a family-oriented culture that values and appreciates PCAs, and a passion to put patients first. Join a nationwide network of caregivers who are making a significant difference in the lives of others through the personalized, home-based care they provide.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Home Care Aide, Location: Palo Alto, CA - 94302
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Home Care