To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
- Fast Switch, Ltd.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Enterprise Data Architect (DM1)
Fast Switch, Ltd. • Columbus, OH
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Enterprise Data Architect. An Enterprise Data Architect is needed to fulfill a contract role (with potential to convert if the candidate is a good fit and performs well) in Columbus, Ohio. The position will work on establishing Corporate Data Quality Management framework (requirements gathering, vendor selection, platform implementation, applications integration).
- Analyze current state of data architecture of various systems - software components, technologies, data models and business processes; incorporate this knowledge into client platform.
- Create future state of data architecture of applications; generate data management artifacts - data models' diagrams, ETL source-to-target mapping, data dictionaries, data flow diagrams and testing use cases.
- Develop integration of Data Governance repository with client data management platforms and its components to automate Data Governance processes on a timely basis.
- Propose and enforce data management best practices, data standards, data management policies and rules across different functional areas of the company.
- Bachelor's Degree required and Master's/Advanced Degree desirable in computer science or a related field
- Past history with selection and implementation of Data Services strategy and Data Science tools
- End-to-end Data Management experience, Enterprise Data Architecture vision of a large company and an understanding of Data Governance framework
- History of implementation of data quality measurements and metadata metrics
- Understanding of Graph databases and their uses
- Experience with enterprise data management solutions and platforms in the areas such as MDM, Data Quality Management, Data Governance, Metadata Management, ETL, Data Warehouse and Data Lake
- Experience with Data Model design (conceptual, logical, physical)
- Experience in Big data solutions with the technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Python, NoSQL and Cassandra; cloud solution and data architecture experience (preferable AWS)
- Proven ability to gain knowledge of new technologies and conduct proof of concepts of well-established and innovative enterprise software tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills, accountability, written and verbal communication skills, time management and strong leadership skills
- Ability to analyze complex data and ability to communicate Data Governance concepts to technical and non-technical staff, to work independently with minimal supervision including the organization and prioritization of tasks to meet deadlines and department goals.
Client does not provide sponsorship for this opening. Candidates must now and in the future be legally eligible to work in the US for any employer.
To view all our open positions, please go to: http://www.jobs.net/jobs/fastswitch/en-us/all-jobs/