To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tucson, AZ 85718
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, Home Health Visits
BAYADA Home Health Care • Tucson, AZ
Posted 4 days ago
LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, Home Health Visits
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, for a position performing home health visits for our Yavapai Visits Office. This office services adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in East Tucson, AZ.
LPN for Per Diem opportunity!
Love what you do with us!
Celebrating 40+ Years of Patient Centered Care
EMR documentation with hands on training from a Clinical Educator and field mentorship
Clinical Support 24/7
Small, well defined geography in the Prescott areaResponsibilities
- Making home visits to clients living in designated territories.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical Manager and Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Case management and coordination.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing electronic medical records on a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
- A current license as a Licensed Practice Nurse in the state of AZ.
A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable experience as an LPN.
Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
#CBPOSTPosted Date 3/15/2018 Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.