To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mail Finishing Level 2
Advantage Resourcing • Boston, MA
Posted 2 months ago
Mail Finishing Level 2 - Boston, MA
Mail Finishing Level 2 role operates high level mail equipment: mail inserters, sorters and finishing equipment in an automated high speed/high volume environment. Includes packaging/posting. Perform charge-back reporting for postage, air express, local delivery, and faxes.
LOCATION: Boston, MA 02109
HOURS: Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm
PAY RATE: $14.60/hr
STATUS: 12 month contract with possible extension or conversion
• 2 years knowledge and experience with mail procedures and operating mail equipment
• Ability to demonstrate use of mail equipment per training for example: Finishing equipment, Inserters, Postage meters, Envelope printers, Scales, Pitney Bowes Mail Management systems and FedEx shipping systems.
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Word (insert images; create and manage tables and columns; edit headers/footers; create forms; create and manage multiple sections.
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel (navigate multiple worksheets within a workbook; create charts/graphs; use basic math functions; create basic formulas)
• Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint (open and create basic presentations, open saved, print using different options)
•Working knowledge of account-relevant applications (e.g., Adobe Acrobat, file conversion or graphic arts applications). Basic knowledge of network (e.g., how to add or delete a network printer)
• Able to demonstrate Customer service and communication skill
• Able to perform production mail labeling/mail merge
• Record & process accountable mail information, maintain logs
• Track, trace, and resolve mail problems with USPS, express and local delivery services
• Prepare mail and packages for external shipment and coordinate deliveries and pick-ups (may include USPS pickup/delivery)
• Fill out shipping forms and/or enter electronically in shipping terminal per the job ticket Perform finishing work on documents to be mailed , such as folding and insertion
• Perform electronic mail distribution (open, mail prep, scan and distribute)
• Perform fulfillment functions, such as assembly, packaging, shipping and tracking of kitted materials
• Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
EDUCATION: Minimum: High School diploma or GED
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID