To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roselle, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
National Building Supply • Roselle, NJ
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As one of the fastest-growing companies in the building products industry, SRS Distribution Inc. sells roofing and other residential and commercial building materials to professional contractors. Headquartered in McKinney, TX, SRS is a nationwide company with aggressive future growth plans. It is led by a management team of industry veterans who understand the needs of the professional contractor. Make money and have fun with us!
Our Warehouse people are an important part to distributing our products. We are a wholesale distributor of building materials selling residential and commercial roofing products, and we are seeking a WAREHOUSE person to work in a safe environment with positive people. You can learn our building products business and grow with us.
The Warehouse person will properly and safely stock our roofing materials in our warehouse, pull roofing and siding inventory for customer pick-ups, use a forklift to unload inventory from incoming delivery trucks and load our trucks for job site deliveries. You will ensure accurate counts of inventory as it comes in and goes out, rotate stock and properly handle any damaged materials. Work as a team, because we have a “team-first” attitude. Work Monday through Friday and have opportunity for overtime during the busy season.
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS
- Competitive salaries for all team members
- Medical & dental benefits first day of the month following 60 days of employment available
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with opportunity for company matching
- Life insurance is company paid, and STD and LTD, as well as additional life are voluntary benefits available
- Vacation benefits, seven paid holidays annually, your birthday off, and five paid time-off days after one year of service
- Opportunity for private stock ownership
- Enjoy a business casual/jeans work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- Safety program with bonuses for our Drivers
- We pay weekly!
- Experience working in a warehouse, distribution center, shipping and receiving department or similar environment
- Driving a forklift in this type of setting is a plus or we will help you get certified
- Must have basic math skills for inventory counts; and English verbal and written skills to be able to read purchase orders and communicate with team members
- Able to lift up to 100 lbs. repeatedly each day
- High School degree or GED
- Be reliable, safe and a team player
- Driver’s License
- Embrace the mindset of the “Make Money and Have Fun!” culture
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Pass both a background check and pre-employment drug test
SRS Distribution Inc. consists of a family of industry-leading, independent roofing distributors with a common goal and purpose: to focus all of our efforts on serving the professional roofing contractor. SRS has grown rapidly through acquisitions and the opening of multiple new locations since the February 2008 inception. This continual growth has established SRS as one of the fastest growing building products distribution companies in the U.S.
The goal of SRS is to form the strongest national network of independent roofing distributors with the most talented team of people working together to deliver the industry's best products and services. In addition to our commitment to customer focus, SRS strives to become the preferred employer in the industry with highly motivated and engaged employees operating in an entrepreneurial culture where the corporate office works for the field and not the reverse. SRS is a private company sponsored by Berkshire Partners and lead by a management team of industry veterans. Find out more at www.srsdistribution.com.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, SRS Distribution Inc. provides job opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, familial or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws. All candidates for employment must successfully complete pre-employment drug testing and background verification before employment is finalized.