We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result, we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
The Dermatology Account Executive is responsible for closing new business in the specialized testing market. The Dermatology Account Executive has call point ownership of large specialty physician practices and specialty clinics. The specialist teams work in close cooperation with physician and hospital account executives to support the collaborative selling model.
The territory encompasses a portion of Virginia, including Northern Virginia, Richmond, Virginia Beach and Lynchburg. In addition to a robust benefits package, a company car and gas card will be provided.
- Drive sales through pre-call planning, post-call analysis and consistent follow-up
- Target and secure new business
- Provide overall support and expertise to new & existing accounts
- Increase discretionary business through insurance access
- Provide immediate support for less complex issues
- Leverage all tools and resources (including data, sales portal, target lists; Marketing Department, Laboratory resources, and regional or national resources as needed)
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e., Care 360, e-orders, e-prescribe, etc.)
- Prepare and present proposals and bids
- Ensure compliance with company policies and government regulations
- Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
Required Work Experience:
- Medical/scientific background and contemporary understanding of diagnostics
- 5+ years of experience in laboratory, healthcare, or diagnostic sales.
- Dermatology health sales or marketing experience preferred.
Knowledge of Healthcare Industry and general economics of business.
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- Excellent oral & written communication & presentation skills
- Solid PC skills including Microsoft Software
Valid driver’s license(Required)
For additional information on Dermpath, a Quest Diagnostics company, please visit: www.dermpathdiagnostics.com
- Business Development
- Diagnostic Skills
- Health Care