To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vestal, NY 13850
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Digital Account Executive
hibu • Vestal, NY
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
So what does all of this mean for YOU? – A LARGE earning potential in a fast-paced, booming industry with plenty of opportunities for advancement.
As a Digital Account Executive you will enjoy:
- Significant Base Salary
- Generous Productivity Bonuses
- Unlimited Income Potential
- Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
- Portfolio of Digital clients
- Proven successful approach for prospecting and finding new business
- Proprietary Tools to help you prove why a prospective clients needs increased Digital Marketing
- Hibu provides a dedicated approach and ideal prospects to call upon every day
- Company supplied iPad Pro to share a modern Sales Presentation with prospective clients
- A Salesforce based company
- World Class Paid Initial Training, and ongoing weekly Nationwide and Regional Training support
- Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Ongoing Leadership and Professional Development available at Hibu
- Virtual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
- Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Generous paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
As a Digital Account Executive you will partner with small to medium sized business clients to create effective Digital Marketing programs that bring increased revenues to their business. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales objectives which are a result of selling our diversified Digital programs.
- Prospect for new business to increase client base
- Build and maintain client base through renewal, increased and new business opportunities
- Explain Digital Marketing concepts to clients and the benefits of how our products work better together in order to help our clients find success
- Demonstrate and present to clients using the latest version of the iPad Pro with a proven successful sales presentation, approach and solutions packages
- Work in a virtual environment, yet have the benefits of a tenured team at your fingertips
From bonuses to promotions, to incentives and contests, WE LOVE to REWARD PERFORMANCE! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a GO-GETTER who will become a Digital Media expert on all Hibu product offerings. Someone who is not scared to work hard, to creatively prospect new business through face-to-face door swings, phone calls, e-mails, the use of Social Media and ongoing networking. If you’re eager to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving space with an organization who aims to support businesses, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Digital Account Executive requirements:
- 1-2 years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of the Digital space today – online engagement is high
- Proficient use of an iPad or similar device
- Previous use or understanding of Salesforce or a similar CRM system
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- High energy and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated to win
- Self-Starter and can work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
These aren’t required, but it’d be great if you have them:
- Google and Facebook Certifications
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing, Sales, Communication, Public Relations or Psychology
- Former small business owner
Hibu Inc. is a leading provider of digital marketing solutions to local businesses across the US. Through a comprehensive portfolio of services including digital listings management, website development and management, search engine marketing and optimization, online and mobile display, social campaign creation and management, and directories, Hibu helps businesses compete and succeed. Providing one-on-one service, expertise, and transparency, Hibu has simplified the digital marketing process allowing clients to partner with a single marketing services provider to achieve their marketing objectives - saving them time, frustration and money. Hibu is LSA certified and is a Facebook Marketing Partner, Google Premier Partner, Yahoo Preferred Partner and Bing Ads SMB Select Partner. For more information on Hibu, visit www.hibu.com.Our employees:
We embrace and value diversity in everything we do. This melting pot of differing opinions, perspectives, cultures and backgrounds energizes the company and fuels our passion to do what's right for our consumers, our clients and our employees. It drives our entrepreneurial culture, generates new ideas throughout the organization and makes Hibu a better, smarter, rewarding company for those of us fortunate enough to work here.
For further information about Hibu, visit www.hibu.com
Together, we can take your career farther than you’ve ever imagined!
NOTE: Hibu is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and consistent with applicable law, provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in completing our job application process. If you need reasonable accommodation and/or are having difficulty completing our online application process due to a disability you may use the following email address [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] : Please include your name and contact information and the title of the position you are interested in. Note: this is not for general employment inquires or correspondence. Hibu will only respond to requests related to those who need assistance with the online application process due to a disability. In addition, we participate in E-Verify, for more information please click on the following link http://careers.hibu.com/#about-us