You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
CDL-A Company Driver - 6mo EXP Required - OTR - Dry Van - A.N. Webber
A.N. Webber Inc. is Hiring CDL-A Drivers | $1,300-$1,650 Wkly Avg.
CDL A OTR TRUCK DRIVERS! $1300 - $1775 WKLY AVG! $5000 CHRISTMAS SIGN ON BONUS - COMPLETE ORIENTATION BEFORE DEC 3RD!
At A.N. Webber, after almost 75 years, we are still hiring the best drivers on the road today. Now is a great time to join Team Webber. We pay an honest wage for honest work and checks are deposited EVERY Friday. Ontime, every time. We treat you with genuine respect and appreciation. We have freight, miles, and open doors.
- $1300 - $1650 Weekly Average
- $67,000 - $83,000 Annual Average
- 2900+ Miles Per Week
- Home every 10- 14 days - 2 full days home for every 7 out
- Additional Pay: Stop, Breakdown & Detention
- Referral Bonus - Call for more info!
- Safety Bonus - 1 CPM - Call for Details!
- Assigned Trucks / Dry Vans
- Weekly Direct Deposit Pay
- Per Diem
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, & Vision - We offer some of the lowest premiums with the highest company contributions available!
- 401k w/Profit Sharing
- Pet & Rider Policies - From Day 1!
- Paid Vacation & Company Holidays
- Paid Orientation including Hotels, Meals, Transportation, and Vehicle for local use.
Owner Operator Opportunities Available - Call for Details!
- CLASS A CDL
- 1 Year Experience Preferred - we accept recent CDL graduates
- Special Military Pay policy for drivers with less than 1 Year Experience
- 23 years or older
If you are ready to make a move to a better company, give A.N. Webber a call. Let's put you in a truck with the only company you'll ever want to drive for.
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 19262_8686_592601688
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.