Administrative Assistant / Engineering team : Full time role, Franklin, TN
Top client in Nashville is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant position working for our Industrial/Power Process Design Services team. In this position, typical duties would include (but not be limited to) utilizing various computer software for production of project specifications, project narratives, general correspondence, punch lists, transmittals, filing, and other assignments as needed.
Specific Administrative Duties Include:
• Assists Team Manager and team personnel in project and team administration and coordination requested.
• Submittals and RFIs
• Produces letters, memos and correspondence such as legal descriptions, agreements, reports, fee letters, studies, ads, proposals, specifications, tables, contracts, forms and all other business typing as requested by team personnel.
• Maintains project files.
• Assists in scheduling meetings.
• Assists in making travel, conference and seminar arrangements.
• Assists in office overflow work with other Administrative Assistants.
• Performing specialized functions such as maintenance of master specifications, job tracking system, records management system and other similar duties.
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements: Knowledgeable and proficient with all Microsoft programs, including Word and Excel. Experience with Newforma, 'Spectext' and 'Cosential' a plus. Need excellent organizational, grammar and communication skills. Works well in busy environment and with other administrative assistants, and can prioritize job duties. Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; and 401k plan.