To apply for this Client Service Associate position, email your resume to John Sadofsky (Email blocked - click to apply
). In the subject line, type "Client Service Associate."
• Manage client needs in all aspects of service including brokerage options, alternative assets, transfers, money movement, problem resolution and processing issues
• Act as a liaison between a Financial Advisor, clients and custodians to process client requests and resolve issues
• Assist clients with rollover paperwork from outside retirement accounts such as a 401(k), 403(b), etc.
• Facilitate new account funding by initiating ACAT and non-ACAT transfers
• 5+ years of relevant work experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
• Financial services industry/brokerage back-office experience preferred
• Experience with Pershing and related software (NetX360) preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability work independently and establish priorities
To apply for this Client Service Associate position, email your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com). In the subject line, type "Client Service Associate."
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Setting Up Files