Under supervision, the In House Greeter will ensure a warm welcome is given for arriving guests and prospective owners. The In House Greeter promotes hotel/resort facilities and amenities and ensures that all guests are directed to the respective Check In location. The In House Greeter will be responsible for directing all specified guests to Concierge before/after check in and is subject to minimum performance standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Creates an overall warm and inviting luxury atmosphere for all guests (indoors and/or outdoors, dependent on the needs of the site).
- Greets all guests as they arrive and direct them to respective check in location
- Greets all guests after they check in and directs all specified guests to respective Concierge desk location.
- Tracks daily/weekly/monthly arrivals and Concierge team production.
- Sends nightly end of shift report.
- Completes any packets or material gathering and/or stocking that guests or Marketing location may need to service guests.
- Anticipates guest needs and responds quickly and professionally to all guest requests.
- Provides information on resort amenities and facilities.
- Maintains a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and team members.
- Maintains a clean, pleasant, and safe working environment.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in hospitality and/or high volume customer service.
- No supervisory experience required.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not include supervisory responsibilities.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to operate general office machinery (i.e. computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Ability to work alone or with one or more additional team members.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often of a different nature changing from one task to another, with impending deadlines and/or establish timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- Basic mathematical skills, including the ability to calculate percentages and discounts.
- Accurate cash handling skills (the ability to count currency, make and count back change).
Complex Problem Solving