$40000.00 to $45000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance has an exciting direct-hire position available for an Accounting Assistant. This role offers room for growth, a dynamic team environment, and ability to handle special accounting projects. This position also offers top tier benefits and strong bonus potential.
Your responsibilities in this role include:
- Complete other related duties and assist with special projects as needed
- Process daily invoices/AP
- Invoice coding and review of credit card expense coding
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Assist accounting team in other areas
- Add financial information to journals and ledgers
- 1+ year(s) of accounting experience
- Invoicing experience preferred
- Superior communication skills required
- Experience working with accounting software
- Bachelor's degree in related field strongly preferred, but not required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Assistant
for more information.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Accounting Softwares