Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring a Move Network Coordinator in Morris Plains, NJ. The Move Network Coordinator is responsible for successfully promoting and selling Weichert's Residential Transportation Solution direct to consumers while ensuring the overall quality and timely delivery of moving services provided by the assigned network supplier. The position acts as the main point of contact for customers and provides support, guidance, and customer service during the household goods moving process. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Reviews the benefits of utilizing a Weichert Network supplier and successfully sells Weichert Transportation Solutions to customers.
* Counsels the customer on all aspects of their move according to the Weichert Move Network (WMN) Move Management Process.
* Works directly with supplier network on the scheduling of all moving services, critical needs and problem resolution.
* Responsible for working with assigned network supplier to ensure timely communication of transferee requested order fulfillment and change management.
* Reviews all estimates to ensure accuracy.
* Documents all move coordinator related major milestones as defined in the move coordinator standard operating procedures.
* Performs other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* High school diploma or GED
* One-year certificate from college or technical school preferred
* Certified Move Consultant certification preferred
* Previous customer service experience required
* Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the moving and storage industry
* Previous inside-sales experience preferred
* Strong customer service skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
* Good oral and written communications skills
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Strong attention to detail Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Attention To Detail