To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH 03101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Manchester, NH
Posted 8 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Audit Senior/Manager in Manchester, New Hampshire (NH). Essential Functions:
- Perform client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing financial audits and managing to budget
- Gain comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements
- Research and analyze financial statements and audit and tax related issues utilizing electronic databases, and employ audit software to review and compile financial information to resolve client issues discovered during the audit
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services
- Develop and communicate recommendations for business and process improvements
- Actively participate in planning meetings, closing meetings, and audit committee meetings as a key member of the audit team
- Assist partners and senior management on proposals and business development calls
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews
- Participate in recruiting efforts as needed
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis
- BS/MS degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of progressive public accounting experience
- CPA or a desire to obtain your CPA and have us support you in this effort
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills, rules and standards
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment
- Willing to travel to work with and support your clients in person
- Excellent organizational, communication and client service skills
- A desire to become a business advisor to your clients