Are you a team builder? A multi-tasker? A people person, as well as a leader? If so, 4Rivers Equipment wants you to join our team as a Service Manager! 4Rivers is seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Service Manager position at our Strasburg, CO location! This position manages the service department to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the entire service process.
- Low-deductible Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k Match
- Profit Sharing
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Multiple training platforms
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Company Investment Opportunity
- Multiple Employee Discounts
- Customized Career Path
By partnering with 4Rivers Equipment, you become part of a John Deere Award Winning team with over 400 employees in locations up and down the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. From Wyoming, through Colorado and New Mexico, down to Texas, we work with customers as friends, and focus on getting the job done right. That's being, "Your Working Partner". 4Rivers Equipment is built with positive attitudes and partner-like integrity. We like to get the job done right for our customers, while keeping a fun and team-oriented work environment.
- Optimize the Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction, growing profitable service labor sales, exercising disciplined expense control, attracting and retaining outstanding talent and effectively engaging department personnel.
- Creates annual Service Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives.
- Develops and executes Service Department marketing plan and monitor monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals.
- Recruits, hires, develops, and retains key talent through training and individual development plans.
- Coordinates customer clinics, field days, and related promotional events.
- Negotiate equitable service policy settlements.
- Manage work-in-process and pending service work.
- Analyze service rework and take corrective action.
- Takes the lead in sharing best practices and implementing common processes throughout the Service Department.
- Submits all service warranty and Product Improvement Program claims within the required timeframe to receive maximum credit.
- Ensures the maintenance of the service physical plant and yard areas, mobile equipment, service vehicles, shop equipment and tooling.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- In-depth knowledge of heavy equipment technology.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a heavy equipment service department (or equivalent experience).
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Strong communication, math, and analytical skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Team building skills.
Physical Effort: Service Managers must be capable of moving objects weighing up to 60 pounds unassisted. Must be able to maneuver on/under heavy equipment and around construction/agricultural sites with loose-footing and irregular terrain. Service Managers must be able to operate a motor vehicle both day and night. and have an excellent driving record
Working Conditions: As a Service Manager, you must frequently visit the service and repair shop to perform many of your tasks and duties. Within the shop, there are hazardous working conditions. There is risk of exposure to dirt, grease, fumes, cuts, bruises, strains, loud noises, etc. To combat these potential dangers and risk hazards, Service Managers must follow strict safety procedures, proper equipment safety, and PPE.
Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality is vital. Must attend work regularly and to arrive at work on time. Failure to do so detrimentally affects team morale and productivity.
4Rivers Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Corrective And Preventive Actions