Requisition ID: 18641
Posting Locations: Annapolis; Baltimore; Hanover
URL blocked - click to apply
Territory Manager - Equipment Services
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, the largest bottler in the U.S., is looking for a Territory Manager – Equipment Services!
Things you should know about working as a Territory Manager – Equipment Services:
- Leads, develops, and manages all aspects and employees of a vend center.
- Responsibilities include Vend Delivery, Fountain Installation, Equipment Set-up and Scheduling Employees as well as asset and parts management.
- Develop a work team that will perform the highest quality mechanical and/or installation service possible, while also managing cost.
- Responsible for the delivery and accountability of all assets and parts assigned to the Vend Center.
- Work with sales and local accounts to resolve any Equipment Services service issues.
- Develop a team that can create a competitive advantage in the market place for the company.
What would success look like?
- Provide functional leadership and development of the employees in Equipment Services to maintain a competent, stable and highly capable workforce
- Accountable for the development and execution of Vend Center planning strategies to deliver against reasonable customer expectations
- Ensure a high level of execution and consistency of the products and services delivered by Equipment Services
- Develop and build relationships with team members, suppliers, customers and other stakeholders
- Works through others, and with others, to establish and grow a healthy work culture where individuals grow and performance increases (timely, cost effective and most efficient methods)
- Interpersonal skills
- Two (2) years of management experience
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, planning and organizational skills
- Strong communication and training skills (written, oral, presentations)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word)
- Sales experience
- Prior beverage industry experience
- 4-year degree in Business or related discipline
- Prior technical service/equipment installation experience
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complex Problem Solving