Kelly Services is seeking Administrative professionals in the Detroit area for our top Automotive clients. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience, experience in the automotive industry, strong MS Office and excellent professional communication skills.
Our positions range from short-term to long-term roles. Some are straight contract, and some are temp-to-hire, depending on the client. Apply here to upload your resume. We will review all resumes as we have need and contact you for a phone interview if your background/skills match the need of our clients.
Range of pay depends on the client and skill level required, however, they usually range from $18.00-28.00 per hour.
Job Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Effective Office Management Manage extensive and highly confidential electronic and written communications
- Responsible for office organization including: maintaining office filing systems, managing incoming and outgoing mail, effectively handling e-mail correspondence and voicemail monitoring for urgent e-mails and messages , copying, faxing, etc.
- Handle department correspondence as required, responding to letters, emails and requests for information
- Provide high quality word processing and other documents including organizational charts, Ford forms, correspondence, Excel spread sheets and Power Point presentations
- Represent office in a professional manner on phone, e-mail, and in-person
- Interface effectively with employees at all levels including Senior Leadership, Global Ford Staff, External Associates, Administrative Staff, etc.
- Anticipate issues/concerns and follow-up on assignments and request information as required.
- Consistent high quality and effective delivery of all day to day responsibilities
- Travel Arrange foreign/domestic travel, visa/passport requirements, as well as Travel Expense Reports
- Coordinate multiple travel requirements and business itineraries
- Budget Assistance Coordinate Travel Expense Reports and CPARS requests
- Ensure timely approval of CPARS, Expense Reports and signature requests
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- *Group insurance options
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
*Important information: This position is recruited by a remote, national, Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.