The Events Sales Manager is responsible for soliciting, securing, detailing and assisting in the execution of all Banquet Events inclusive of Corporate and Social business at Peacock Gap to ensure an optimum guest experience for all clients and guest while achieving profitability and increased exposure and loyalty for Peacock Gap.
- Strong sales experience, preferably in the hospitality and/or catering industry.
- Superior sales skills in prospecting, communication, organization and closing a sale.
- Must present a professional appearance with a pleasant and mature demeanor.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be comfortable in the use of a sales automation system (i.e. Salesforce)
- Possess solid time management skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A four year college degree preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply
#ZR #FT #CB
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 878329
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Peacock Gap is looking for a talented and motivated individuals who can deliver best-in-class course conditions and customer service on a scale not seen in the industry. If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you belong at Peacock Gap.
Peacock Gap offers an exciting and fulfilling career opportunity for those who thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment. The original 18-hole design of 1959 recently underwent a major reconstruction which included all greens rebuilding, lakes, bunkers, tree work and new tees, cart paths and a whole image overhaul. Additionally, December 2013 marked the opening of the 19,400 square foot clubhouse offering gorgeous indoor and outdoor facilities for weddings, business meetings and events.
View the full profile