Resource Coordinator-Carrollton, TX
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Resource Coordinator. This assignment is for our client, one of the world’s leading manufacturing companies, at their location in Carrollton, TX.
This position tentatively starts in July 2019 and pays $25.50 per hour
In this role you will:
- The position will be doing dispatching-answering phones, scheduling service calls with technicians and with customers
- Services reports via data entry that comes back from the technicians.
What makes this role interesting:
- The culture onsite is great.
- Large office in Dallas and it is very open.
- High pace/day goes by very fast.
- Anyone that is a communicator you will be speaking to quite a few/different people every day.
- Some one that is a problem solver will excel in this environment.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Outlook and Excel
- Communication skills
- Time Management skills
- People person
- Willingness to learn
- Works well under pressure
Term of Assignment:
- This is a contract role lasting for at least 6 months with the possibility of extension
- Pay rate is $25.50
- Schedule typically starts day between 7 am and 7:30 am. Some overtime as needed.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at URL blocked - click to apply
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply