The Hyperscale Project Executive is responsible for the successful planning and execution of complex mega-data center hyperscale deliveries. This position will be responsible for overseeing the development process for several concurrent projects and ensuring related leasing, financing, and construction obligations are communicated and satisfied throughout project life cycle. This role will be responsible for identifying program and operational requirements, engaging with internal customers, and supporting the program through the entire project life cycle. These large complex projects will require strong project management, communications, customer relationship, and analytical skills, as well as data center construction, financing, and operations knowledge. Additionally, this position will collaborate with internal teams such as Development, Facilities Operations, Legal, Hyperscale Solutions Engineers and Sellers to successfully deliver on requirements and timing.
RESPONSIBILITIES, other duties may be assigned
- Provide support to Hyperscale Solutions and Sellers on new hyperscale pursuits.
- Analyze project documentation and parameters, including those arising from leases, work letters, project financing, development incentives, design contracts, and construction contracts to establish project directives for various internal teams and other stakeholders through the entire project life cycle.
- Cross-functionally develop schedules, budgets, and assist with proformas.
- Work with project design team to ensure budget constraints and project goals are consistent with lease requirements.
- Maintain understanding of property conditions and economic development incentives.
- Work with internal teams to manage entitlement process including zoning, permits, approvals, and licenses consistent with leasing and financing requirements. Coordinate with Legal and regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Monitor progress of project milestones, change orders, and payment processes for compliance with project documentation; and communicate updates and other customer requirements.
- Oversee project implementation, progress, and closeout; and effectively present information in a manner to support efficient decision making among internal teams, executive leadership, and customers.
- Facilitate planning for and turnover to operations and security teams.
- Apply strategic thinking and customer service skills in all aspects of work.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Three or more years of experience in sales engineering, project management, construction contracting, leasing, or other applicable experience.
- Three or more years of experience in strategy consulting or business development.
- Three or more years of experience working in real estate development, transaction management, data center infrastructure (space, power, connectivity) or equivalent experience in a construction environment.
- Experience in project/program management and data center compliance, auditing, and policy.
- Experience in financial modeling and analysis, utilizing spreadsheets, and manipulating data sets.
- Three or more years of experience with hyperscale data center development projects.
- Proficient in MS Project and/or other project tracking software
- PMP Certified
- Business Development
- Business Transaction Management
- Certified Project Management Professional