URL blocked - click to applyfor a 3 month temporary position with the opportunity for an extension. The position is located in Mason, OH.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to an Italian eyewear company that designs, manufactures, distributes and retails its eyewear brands, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:URL blocked - click to apply
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours and pay for this position are as follows:
- This hours will be 8am to 5pm Monday – Friday
- The pay rate for this position is up to $15.39 per hour W2
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Supports client performance quality reporting and operational audits.
- Audit deliverables, in collaboration with Claims Processing, Payment Processing, Provider Relations, Membership, and Legal, including external audit on-site support and execution of corrective action plans in claims processing.
- Focused duties include assisting in regulatory compliance reporting with insurance partners, states, clients, and other regulatory bodies.
- Work with Manager to develop and maintain policies & procedures for the general division’s operations. Help prepare required pre-audit work including answering questions and follow-up on requests and findings.
- Work with the legal department and state regulatory departments to ensure compliance with HIPAA, Medicaid, Medicare and other reporting requirements.
- Assist with financial reporting responsibilities for regulatory reporting related to HEDIS, Prompt Pay, licensing and others as needed.
- Supports the maintenance for internal and external audit procedures that ensure claims are processed in compliance with standards and state regulations.
- Assists in developing procedures, creating reports and performing data analysis with the objective of identifying various functional processes controls.
- Review provider receivables due to dispensing model.
- Assist with special projects.
Requires a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience with Healthcare or regulatory auditing experience. Must have 1-3 years of internal/external auditing experience including development of internal control functions. Strong working knowledge of software programs, specifically Excel, Business Objects. Must be analytical, able to work independently or with others. Must have knowledge of mid-range computer applications and query reporting. Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task.
•*Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you are interested in this position please email a word copy of your resume to (URL blocked - click to apply)
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply