You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Product Support Specialist for Sauna & Steam Products
Are you a technical, customer service-driven individual interested in joining a well-established and innovative company in a booming industry? Accurate Industries, a national leader in the distribution, installation, and maintenance of sauna and steam bathing environments, is searching for a Product Support Specialist.
This full-time Product Support Specialist position is ideal for a technically minded person interested in the Sauna and Steam Room industry.
An aptitude for a range of technical specialties, or any combination, would be a great complement to the role – carpentry, plumbing, electrical, repair, installation, construction, etc. However, we will provide training based on your interests and experience if you are passionate about learning and assisting clients. We have long-term employee experts to teach you about our innovative Sauna and Steam Room products and help you start your career as a Product Support Specialist.
Our clients range from homeowners to large commercial jobs, and your technical phone support will assist them in completing their projects while furthering our brand representation.
Product Support Specialist Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills on the phone
- Previous experience with one or many technical areas, or strong willingness to learn
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Must be organized with good memory
- Great computer skills (primarily MS Office)
When you join Accurate Industries, not only do you get to work with some great folks, but you’ll enjoy comprehensive benefits too. We offer:
- A caring company culture with a casual, yet professional, work environment
- PTO, holidays, and an annual paid community day to spend with a charity of your choice
- Company-subsidized Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance plans available along with dental, vision, and company-paid group life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with annual company matching funds
- Annual bonus structure
We are proud to celebrate over 54 years of service to the bathing industry! Accurate Industries is uniquely comprised of technicians, designers, educators, and bathing specialists unified by a desire to advance steam and sauna for residences and health & wellness facilities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3962534781
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.