At Kulicke and Soffa, (NASDAQ:KLIC) our engineers make that decision daily. We are an international leading provider of robotic semiconductor packaging and electronic assembly solutions supporting the global automotive, consumer, communications, computing and industrial segments. Meaning…medical equipment, cell phones, autonomous automobiles, computers, space operations …all of these use products that our equipment helps to make.
We began as a start-up and now 70 years later as a successful public corporation, still retain the spirit of offering our core values to employees and customers alike. With R&D centers of excellence in the USA, Europe and Asia, we bring together today's generation of talent, collaborating on tomorrow's technologies. For more information, please forward your resume to us.
Electrical Engineer - Temporary - 6 months (possible extension) - Kulicke and Soffa - Career Page (applytojob.com)
Kulicke & Soffa is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender expression and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Senior Electrical Engineer - Temporary for 6 months (possible extension)
* Design, integration, and debug of industrial controls that use motor and IOcontrollers, solenoids, switches, and sensors interconnected with communication buses such as Ethernet, Ethercat, I2C, and USB.
* Write code (C or C++) for low level hardware test/debug of embedded controls
* Work effectively with outside vendors/contractors for outsourced work
* Work with team in solving complex technical challenges.
* Designs cost effective solutions
* 5 or more years experience with power, analog and digital circuitry
* Experience with data management, cables and PCB tools (Altium Schematic capture and PCB layout, Zuken E3 Cable Design, Team Center Product Data Management System); preferred
* Analog design consisting of A/D and D/A converters, gain & filter stages, sensors and encoders feedback, and power amplifiers; required
* Knowledge of specifications of actuators, sensors, switches, and flow meters and design interface circuitry for these sensor/actuators to off the shelf PLC, safety or motion control systems; required
* Design of cabling and interconnections between electronics modules; required
* Experience with linear regulators, switching regulators, power switching devices and their drive circuits; preferred
* Digital circuit design experience using FPGA (Altera Cyclone preferred), DSP (Analog Devices Sharc and Ti 320F2x0 preferred) and knowledge on VME, PCIe, Ethernet, LVDS, Serdes; preferred
* Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering; required
'> Electrical Engineer - Temporary - 6 months (possible extension) Electrical Engineering
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Data Management
- Digital Electronics
- Electrical Engineering