Job ID: 44503
Senior Lead Software / DevOps Engineer. We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Lead Software / DevOps Engineer to fulfill a contract-to-hire role with our client located in Littleton, CO (or Dublin, OH). Individual must be able to LEAD and guide teams on developing solutions which fully integrate and collaborate with existing IT systems to solve complex business solutions - often playing multiple roles from lead architect to highly-skilled developer, technical team leader, consultant and technical evangelist.
- Senior Lead Software / DevOps Engineer (Container Management Expert) responsible for leading and driving the adoption and usage of infrastructure and operational environments that support the company's migration to API and Microservices development and Digital Transformation.
- 10+ years of experience
- Individual should be an expert in container management technologies: Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, Azure (others) with both hands-on development experience designing and implementing APIs/Microservices which run in these environments, but also DevOps experience in standing-up and supporting the infrastructure.
- Skills include scripting, experience with Chef, Puppet and competing technologies
- Ability to provision container management technologies on Bare Metal infrastructure
- Experience standing up hardware, operating environments, support tools.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to drive change
- Hands-on work (strategic and tactical)
- Great communication skills
Applicants must be able to work directly for Fast Switch (US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply).
To view all our open positions, please go to: URL blocked - click to apply