OfficeTeam has a rewarding career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing Manufacturing industry. Do you love building solid customer relationships? Then this position may be for you. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This Customer Service Representative position is based in Spokane, WA and is a long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity.
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Microsoft Word experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Typing 45 - 60 words per minute experience
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service
for more information.