Seeking career growth with a national mortgage company? Lennar Mortgage can help you build the foundation to a long-term mortgage career. Join the team just rated as the #1 Homebuilder Worldwide by Fortune Magazine’s 2021 list of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’.
Lennar Named #1 Homebuilder Worldwide on FORTUNE Magazine's 2021 List of 'World's Most Admired Companies'
Lennar Mortgage is a proud member of the Lennar family of companies and has the unique opportunity to deliver the personal commitment and accountability of a local lender with the financial backing of a Fortune 150 company.
At Lennar Mortgage, not only do you receive a job - you gain a network, a family, and endless opportunities. Our success is a result of supporting and rewarding our team of elite professionals.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- FSA (Flexible Savings Account), DSA (Dependent Savings Account)
- 401(k) w/ company matching
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Time Off
- Associate Home Purchase Assistance
- Well Being incentive Bonuses
- Company Holidays (10 annually)
A full-time, outside sales position responsible for seeking and developing relationships for new business sources both internally and externally. Meet with and interview prospective customers, brokers, NHCs, and other referral sources at homebuilding communities or other convenient locations to collect and analyze customer financial information, advise customers on the risks and benefits of various mortgage products, and help select the appropriate loan program within Lennar Mortgage roadmap. Obtain loan applications from customers and work with them to achieve loan approval.
- Support the Company’s growth through outside sales activities and lead
- Meet with referral sources and prospective customers in many different settings to develop relationships within the community, market the Company’s products and services, and generate business for the
- Travel to various communities, realtors’ offices, and other appropriate locations on a regular basis (at least weekly) to solicit new business and/or leads from home builders and
- Conduct “First Time Homebuyer Seminars” in communities on a regular basis to develop leads and build relationships with New Home Consultants and prospective/current
- Travel to and participate in builder and realtor functions, status meetings, phase releases, phone banks, special events, , to develop and maintain relationships and customer service.
- Travel to various communities and other appropriate locations to meet with prospective/current customers, explain the Company’s offerings, obtain loan applications and other required documents, and attend closings as
- Manage own schedule to include significant time each week meeting in person with New Home Consultants, realtors, other referral sources, and prospective/current customers, at locations convenient to
- Review leads daily and contact prospective customers via telephone and email to set up in-person meetings and obtain a loan
- Track dates, times, and locations of meetings with referral sources and prospective customers to monitor and evaluate sales
- Set up and conduct in-person meetings with customers, at a location convenient to them, to secure a complete loan application within five days of the purchase
- Originate and prepare new loans in accordance with the “Loan Officer” agreement, signed at the time of employment, to ensure all loans meet the guidelines of the Products and Policies manual for upfront
- Advise and recommend to the customer regarding the various mortgage loan products based on the customer’s individual
- Recommend to customers the appropriate mortgage loan product to best fit the customer’s financial and individual
- Review interest rates as needed and lock all loans with the borrowers in accordance with the Secondary Marketing Pricing and Rate Lock Policies and Procedures manual, at least fifteen days prior to
- Be accessible to customers and associates and return calls in the same day.
- Build rapport with and maintain open lines of communication with prospective/current customers, builders, New Home Consultants, realtors, and processors and provide outstanding customer service.
- Provide assistance to New Home Consultants on pre-qualifications of customers to develop a pipeline for outside sales; provide status of loans as
- Complete pre-qualifications of customers as needed in relation to outside sales
- Meet or exceed closed loan capture rate, spot loan objectives for the division, and/or other established sales goals as determined by the Division Manager and based on annual business
- Maintain reports and notes within origination computer system regarding own prospects and customers to ensure complete exchange of information regarding loan application, loan status, conversations with customers, underwriting, lock in information, monthly projected closings, incentive, and expense
- Participate in weekly “Pipeline” meetings with processor(s) or phone calls as required with full working knowledge of each Assist loan processing and closing departments to facilitate accurate and expeditious processing and closing of loans.
- Provide cash to closing information to New Home Consultants as requested.
- One to two years as a Loan Officer or a Loan Officer Associate
- General mortgage banking background, including knowledge of lock procedures
- Ability to maintain flexible work schedule, including evening and weekend work
- Strong computer background with 1 to 2 years’ experience in mortgage software
- Four-year college degree (preferred)
- Fluent Spanish (Speaking and Writing) (preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong advisory and customer service abilities
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Strong work ethic
- General office skills - ability to answer and coordinate telephone calls, take written messages, and perform light bookkeeping
- Ability to study material independently
- Ability to drive motor vehicle
- Valid driver’s license
- Dependable transportation
- NMLS License & specific State license and bond requirements and required training
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service