To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA 92113
- Halle Ortiz
- Phone: 858-754-8211
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Randstad USA • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Randstad Professionals has an exciting opportunity at a manufacturing client of ours in the downtown area looking for a hard working accountant to join their team on a temporary to hire basis.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Enter vendor bills into accounts payable
- Record credit card activity
- Invoice customers and monitor accounts receivable
- Identity, track, safeguard and depreciate fixed assets
- Job costing and inventory tracking accounting
- Develop cost budgets
- Work with external accounting firms to ensure compliance
- Prepare financial statements
- High School or GED 4 year degree preferred
- Strong MS Office Skills: Word/Excel/Outlook/PDF is a MUST
- Ability to prioritize, organize and successfully balance multiple tasks and requests to meet project deadlines
- Must have solid reading and writing skills
- Strong communication skills are needed
skills: Manufacturing Cost Acct, Job Costing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.