Position Description - Senior .NET Developer - #56634:
Insurance Systems is part of the Global Insurance Domain within our IT.
The team supports The American Road Insurance Company (TARIC), covering damage to Dealer Inventory and Company vehicles.
This position provides an opportunity to become part of an exciting recently launched Duck Creek Claims System.
- .Net framework
- ASP.NET web forms
- WCF Web Services
- SQL Server
- ETL Package
- SSIS package
- Visual Studio/VSTS experience
Reporting Skills Required:
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Work with fellow developers on resolving incidents/bus in production
- Work independently on developing new features and requirements for the application and meet deliverables.
- Troubleshoot and analyze production incidents
- Work with the various Insurance business partners to lead in the planning, testing and deployment of functionality to the Insurance application portfolio
- Interface with internal server and other infrastructure teams as well as external vendors to understand, plan, and implement upgrades
- Consult with Technical Support group to ensure field equipment (iPhones, Dell Rugged laptops, etc.) are properly deployed and operational
- Communicate with the field personal as necessary
- Coordinate with the various IT suppliers to ensure business requirements are clear and concise; ensure service levels agreements are met
- Work with the Insurance business partners to ensure testing plans are robust and facilitate testing with internal and external interface teams
- Perform analysis on production issues as needed
- Knowledge in C# and .NET framework
- Knowledge in SQL DB
- Analyze, plan, code and provide support for system software lifecycle
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Agile Framework processes and artifacts a plus
- Ability to plan, prioritize and support multiple concurrent projects
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong desire to learn
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with business partners and suppliers
- Knowledge of User Interface design highly desirable
- Ability to provide weekly (24X7) rotational production support
- Prefer IT experience in automotive or finance related fields
- Associated or Bachelor degree in IT related fields
At Fast Switch - Great Lakes (FSGL), Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Isn't that cool? Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve, and have a little fun along the way.
We at FSGL, have been doing this for 22 years with pride, dedication and plain old-fashioned hard work.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
* Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
* Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
* Long Term Disability (100% paid)
* Life Insurance (100% paid)
* 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
One of our pride points as that in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior .NET Developer and at the bottom of the page click Job Portal, or get there directly at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior .NET Developer
Follow us on Twitter at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior .NET Developer
Follow us on Instagram at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior .NET Developer
Find us on LinkedIn at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior .NET Developer
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior .NET Developer
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Windows Communication Foundation
Sql Server Integration Services
Sql Server Reporting Services