Current Incentives for qualifying external Nurses with a 2 year commitment
Up to a $20,000 Sign on Bonus (prorated by FTE- min 0.6 FTE required); Lump sum payment within 30 days of start)
Relocation Assistance for experienced RNs
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following benefits:
- Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within the company
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Care@Work premium account for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Program
What We Have To Offer To You
- The opportunity to work as a member of an excellent team that treats a variety of patients, including stroke center and cardiac center patients
- De-escalation training
- 8, 10 and 12-hour shift options
- No on-call time required
- Financial support for specialty certifications
- Tuition assistance for advanced degrees
- Opportunities for career growth within the growing and highly successful CHI Franciscan Health system
- Competitive wages, incentives and a generous employee benefits program
You will be responsible for providing care for emergency patients presenting with a wide variety of medical conditions across a diverse population. This work includes assessing, stabilizing, and managing patients with varying acuity and conditions, from minor/non urgent to critical/emergent.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- One year of related work experience is preferred
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferred
Certifications and Licensure
- Current State Licensure as a Registered Nurse is required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification required within sixty days of hire, and maintained as current thereafter.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare BLS Certification required
- Completion of a NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Provider) class is required at sites that do not provide labor and delivery services within twelve months of date of hire and must be maintained as current thereafter.
- Trauma Nurse Core Curriculum (TNCC) required within twelve months of date of hire. Certification must be maintained as current thereafter.
- National Institutes of Health Strokes Scale (NIHSS) certification required within six months of date of hire, and maintained as current thereafter.
- Emergency Nurse Pediatric Certification (ENPC) OR Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) required within twelve months of date of hire.
- Certification(s) must be maintained as current thereafter.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) and/or Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) certification is preferred.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Programs
- Emergency Nursing
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Registered Nurse Certified
- Certified Emergency Nurse (Cen)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support