Asset manager, Energy, Colorado
Are you looking for a challenging position within a growing organization? Where you lead the Asset Management within the Energy industry in the Colorado? Do you want to make the difference by taking ownership for the overall performance? If this sounds interesting to you please read more and connect with Lis Briet! Use the link to email your resume so that we can discuss what you are looking for.
- Work collaboratively with project owners, technical staff and accounting to optimise financial performance of operating assets; report on financial and operating performance to project owners
- Manage all contracts for operating assets including off-take agreements with utilities, O&M contracts, warranty agreements, and landowner agreements
- Work with project owners and 3rd parties to align contractual obligations with revenue maximisation strategies for assets participating in wholesale markets
- Work with technical staff on commercial decisions related to plant operations including corrective maintenance, system augmentation, warranty claims and performance monitoring
- Ensure compliance with permitting, regulatory and insurance requirements; maintain a positive relationship with landowners and local authorities
- Support the commercial transition from development to asset management, including collaboration with the development and construction teams to ensure a seamless transition to operations
- Lead the build-out of asset management processes and tools
AND…. there are more details to share with you about this roll. I would like to explain this in a conversation on the phone.
(please use the link to upload your resume first, this is what we need for a good conversation)
- Bachelor or Master.
- Experience with Asset management in the energy industry
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills with peers and senior management
- Languages: English mandatory
With these skills you fit perfectly in this position BUT does the company fit you? What are you looking for? I have heard many enthusiastic stories about the organization from people who work here in various positions. Do you want to get in touch with these people? I can arrange that for you!
Are you interested in this position? Apply now and click on the link or send your resume to Lis Briet. If you want more information about this position or similar positions, call Lis
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.