To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burlington County, NJ
- ARI Fleet
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrator - Truck Account
ARI • Burlington County, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
ARI currently has an opening for a Truck Account Administrator.
Provide exceptional customer service by leveraging technical and industry knowledge to identify maintenance related cost saving initiatives and opportunities while assisting clients with developing a best in class fleet maintenance strategy.
What will you do?
- As a fleet management expert, act as a consultant to fleet managers for strategic direction, complex repairs, and best practices.
- Coordinates with fleet managers, vendors, manufacturers, and ARI TRC technicians to ascertain the most effective resolution as it pertains to complex maintenance escalations.
- Proactively monitors trends in vehicle maintenance for assigned accounts
- Builds and analyzes both standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Reviews purchase orders to ensure that the customer’s parameters and strategic direction are adhered to.
- Supports the technical resource center as the in-house expert for assigned clients.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in the automotive, heavy truck, or transportation industry required.
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office applications, with emphasis on Excel.
- Knowledge of ARI’s fleet management programs preferred.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of management.
- Exceptional customer service and follow up skills.
- Attention to detail is required.
What we offer:
2,800 employees strong with revenues exceeding $1 billion and offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe, ARI offers growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, 401(k) match, and much more.