Assist the Regional Merchandising Manager and Regional Senior Merchandising Operations Manager with the development and implementation of the Regional Welcome Home Centers (WHC’s) and model homes. Manage multiple projects simultaneously, be self-sufficient, have an ability to cope under pressure, maintain good judgement and is eager to learn while maintaining a professional, team-oriented attitude.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with IS Department and Divisions to order and coordinate installation of electronic equipment and phone/internet services for WHC’s and models. Includes new openings, moves, replacements and closures.
- Create WHC design presentations with Regional Merchandising Manager and Regional Interior Designer.
- Coordinate ordering and installation of WHC marketing graphics with Regional Marketing Department, Divisions and vendors.
- Purchase, track, follow-up and coordinate delivery of all items required for WHC’s.
- Coordinate WHC and model home vendors – i.e. window coverings, printer services, wallpaper installation, specialty equipment rentals, etc.
- Attend WHC installation as necessary.
- Coordinate WHC and model home furniture replacements, move overs, storage and consignment.
- Assist Regional Senior Merchandising Operations Manager and Regional Interior Designer on model home installs and follow-ups as necessary.
- Work with Regional Senior Merchandising Operations Manager and Regional Merchandising Manager to create and ensure cohesive and consistent designs between WHC’s and models throughout Region.
- Assist on special projects as necessary.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- One (1) year work experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor of Arts degree preferred
- Interior design background preferred
- Valid motor vehicle license – unrestricted
- Moderate regional travel as needed (including overnight trips and flights)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) on Macintosh platform
- Knowledge of purchasing and/or accounting preferred
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Must possess initiative and be highly motivated
- Ability to multi-task to meet deadlines at a fast pace while maintaining a professional attitude
- Strong work ethic, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work scheduled is required
- Must be a team player and interact well with co-workers
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive feedback
Position requires the ability to operate a motor vehicle and occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard.
- Attention To Detail
- Team Working
- Professional Attitude
- Hardworking And Dedicated