Kforce's client, a national CPA firm in New York, NY is seeking a Senior Audit Manager for their non-profit & higher education practice. This firm has great benefits with a good work life balance.
- 7+ years of recent public accounting external audit experience focused on nonprofit industry
- This position requires you to be a licensed CPA in the home office state of New York or New Jersey or be able to be licensed in the home office state
- Your background should have experience in auditing nonprofit and related organizations
- Your skills should include organization, communication, technical, time management, and accounting and auditing as you work effectively with clients and adequately handle multiple engagements and teams
- It is important that you interact with clients, prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues in a professional fashion
- We require prior experience with business development and preparation of proposals as well as supervising engagement team members and instructing them on completing assigned tasks
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.