Our client, a health services company that provides kidney dialysis services, is currently looking for a Procurement Analyst for a contract position expected to last 6-months, with a possibility of being extended or going perm. This position is located in Waltham, MA.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a major American company, work for a leader in the industry, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the company.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:URL blocked - click to apply
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Conduct research and analysis of large amounts of data, strategic planning, cost and statistical analysis
- Presentation of data analysis to Procurement and Stakeholder leadership
- Assist with formation and management of RF(x) process
- Prepare and manage reports when needed
- Assist key stakeholders with contract questions
- Miscellaneous troubleshooting of Procurement Systems
Support Procurement Buyer/admin Function
- Create/Manage Purchase Order
- Reconcile Invoices
- Learn to operate SAP ERP System and SAP Ariba
- Bachelor's degree required. Ideally within the accounting, finance, statistics, engineering, or related financial discipline.
- Must be proficient in Excel (Pivot tables, V-looks up’s, ect.)
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial and statistics software.
- An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred. 1-4 years financial, statistical and/or accounting experience preferred.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have any questions or issues submitting your resume please submit to URL blocked - click to apply, however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply