Engineer III - Software
Our team in Bothell produces microscope systems used by scientists to drive innovation that makes the world healthier, cleaner, and safer.
• Perform all phases of software development including design, implementation, testing, integration, maintenance of software for the company's cell analysis instruments
• Development and support of GUI, analysis, communications, and instrument control software and firmware.
• Integration of algorithms & mathematical functions for identification and quantification of data collected by instruments.
• Interact with biologists to translate scientific research needs into instrument user stories and requirements.
• 5+ years experience developing software
• Expert C# skills, including writing real-time multi-threaded software with tasks
• Strong working knowledge of .NET
• Experience implementing software in the MVC, MVVM, or MVP framework
• Knowledge of design patterns
• Unit Testing and TDD experience
• A passion for writing clean code and following best practices
• Team player and clear communicator
• Bachelor's degree in CS or related field; Master's or Ph.D preferred
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Use Programming Language