Business Unit Finance Manager
As a Business Unit Finance Manager, you will be supporting a FP&A as well as Treasury to help provide analysis to ultimately influence financial decision making, contract negotiations, and segment reporting. This would include both finance and operational analysis, modeling, business decision support, profitability analysis, cash flow analysis financial planning and analysis, managerial analysis, variance analysis, actual vs budget, price analysis, contract analysis and performance analysis. This analysis will be used to analyze projects range from $1M to $500M dollars in value. You'll have exposure to the full P&L and also have visibility to the executive level as you'll be presenting your findings and results.
- Support Finance and Treasury by providing financial support as well as reporting to help influence large capital project business decisions
- Provide finance and operational analysis, modeling, business decision support, profitability analysis, cash flow analysis financial planning and analysis, managerial analysis, variance analysis, price analysis and performance analysis
- Support a full P&L statement, balance sheet, revenue and costing
- Partner with business leaders and stakeholders to understand business needs finically. This would be helping with getting approvals, proving financial implications, ad hoc analysis, etc.
- Decision support by presenting results of in-depth complex analysis
- Work with Financial and Accounting teams to help them understand short term and long term financial strategies, operating plans, cost savings or improvements, and business practices
- Working with business leaders to consolidate reporting
- Develop and create models to help support capital investments, mergers and acquisitions, decision support, efficiencies, etc.
- Participate in strategy sessions as well as support key regional and global financial initiatives
- Special projects as needed
- Masters degree, MBA or Executive MBA is required
- 4+ years of prior financial analysis experience within a $1B+ dollar organization.
- Prior Fortune 1000 experience is key for this role
- Must have prior presentation experience
- Strong business acumen; Ability to work as a sole contributor as well as part of a team
- Prior cash flow analysis and capital project analysis is key.
** Relocation assistant is offered with this position!
A competitive compensation packed will be available for this position including base, bonus, medical, dental, vision, great 401K, profit sharing, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, etc.
Relocation is being offered for the right person.
This will be a remote position through mid-November. This will be an office position post November but will have some work from home flexibility.
To be considered for this opening, please apply to KK@libertyjobs.
Please add me on LinkedIn!
Liberty Personnel Services
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Business Unit Finance Manager
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Unit Finance Manager
Senior Associate, Principal, Associate Manager
Accounting, Finance, Audit, FP&A, Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Profitability Analysis
- Analysis Of Variance
- Financial Planning
- Operations Research