To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birdsboro, PA 19508
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The H&K Group • Birdsboro, PA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Douglassville Quarry and Birdsboro Materials, both divisions of the H&K Group, Inc., are searching for hard-working employees to join their teams!
Douglassville Quarry is looking for a Loader Operator, a Trackhoe Operator and Haul Truck Drivers, all for first shift.
Birdsboro Materials is looking for .a Loader Operator, a Wash Plant Operator, Ground Men and Maintenance Men for first, second and third shifts.
Loader Operators operates straight or articulated rubber tired tractor type vehicle equipped with front mounted hydraulically powered bucket or scoop to lift and load finished product into truck or rail by performing the following duties:
- Follows company safety policies and MSHA policies.
- Perform pre and post trip of equipment every day and fill out daily inspection sheets.
- Starts engine, shifts gears, presses pedals, and turns steering wheel/moves joysticks to operate loader.
- Moves levers to lower and tilt bucket and drives front end loader forward to force bucket into finished product.
- Moves levers to raise and tilt bucket when filled and dumps material into truck or rail.
- Maintains haul roads that are smooth and safe.
- Keep stockpiles properly bermed and maintained.
- Ensure product is blended correctly.
- Performs routine maintenance on loader such as lubricating and cleaning.
Groundmen maintains plant by performing the following duties:
- Perform all work in a safe and professional manner.
- Perform plant maintenance.
- Maintain clean work areas including catwalks, walk-ways and general plant area.
- Proactively learn plant functions and operations.
- Obtain all knowledge to complete assigned tasks.
- Take direction from and work in a team with all other site personnel.
- Cross train to learn all jobs of plant and be able to substitute when necessary.
Competitive wages and excellent benefits!