To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Graphic Designer - Indianapolis, IN
UnitedHealth Group • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Design and code engaging web pages using the content developed by the eCommunications Marketing team members. This includes updating content and design of current web pages, as well as developing new web pages from scratch.
- Designing ad hoc marketing materials to support product/sales campaigns, including but not limited to PPC ads, emails, flyers, product brochures, and other duties as required
- Ability to be self-motivated and driven to deliver his or her best every day. This role acts as representative of the company and should reflect professionalism while being personable and positive.
- Knowing and using coding languages including: HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- The use of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign and Dreamweaver.
- Experience with email marketing platforms like SalesForce/Exact Target and knowledge of Site Core is a plus.
- Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Graphic Arts or High School Diploma/ GED with 3+ years of experience within a Graphic Design Role
- 3+ years experience using Adobe Creative Suite using InDesign and Dreamweaver to create designs and code email and web pages
- Experience and ability to use code languages: HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
- Healthcare Industry experience
- Experience with WCAG compliance (accessibility design)
- Experience with email platforms like SalesForce/Exact Target
- Experience with content management systems like Site Core, WordPress, etc
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Key Words: UHG, Graphic Designer, Marketing Graphic Designer