Kelly Services has partnered with a client company that is looking to fill a temporary/contract Treasury Coordinator position in Pittsburgh, PA. The contract is paying $20 an hour, and is set to last four months from the contract start date.
Working with this client, you will be assigned to an American biotechnology product development company that ranks as one of the leading companies in the genetic testing and precision laboratory equipment markets.
The Coordinator’s main responsibilities are:
- Maintain Treasury Inbox by researching and reconciling requests, prepare/validate/print electronic fund transfers for compliance and delegating correspondence to appropriate recipients
- Enter payment requests into various online banking portals while following proper treasury controls and validations
- Prepare bank forms such as certified check requests, return authorization letters and check affidavit forms
- Proactively research queries and analyze problems presented to the Treasury Inbox, while providing timely follow-up
- Create spreadsheets and perform analysis as needed using Microsoft Excel
•** If interested, email your resume to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply, and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! ***
Miguel A Delgado
Senior Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
[ Email removed ] - ||
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.