Company is seeking a highly motivated Vice President of Marketing to join our growing team in the Fort Worth, TX office to lead both internal and external marketing initiatives.
The Vice President of Marketing is responsible for the inbound and outbound marketing efforts for Company and as well as responsibility for user experience and functionality of the corporate web site www.timely.md . This individual will serve as the digital thought leader and will drive strategies, best practices, and guidelines.
The Vice President of Marketing will lead Company internal and external resources/agencies including creative, development, digital marketing, and public relations; and will also work with external client creative services teams to ensure program awareness and utilization is high. He/she is responsible for thought leadership and vision to reach Company prospects and members within organizations it serves. This role will have a specific focus on higher education, working with creative services teams on university campuses to ensure high awareness and utilization of Company medical and counseling services.
The ideal candidate has a track record of excellent relationship building and has advanced knowledge of healthcare, higher education, marketing, information technology, project management, and strong interpersonal skills to interact with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. The Vice President of Marketing is expected to have the ability to tell a compelling and client-focused story that demonstrates how the Company approach drives measurable and impactful results for the populations it serves.
- Provide thought leadership, best practices, and innovative guidance in all areas of marketing and communications including customer experience, analytics, CRM, inbound/outbound marketing, and digital media across the organization.
- Responsible for oversight and augmentation of all things related to the Company brand.
- Manage outbound (email, marketing automation) and inbound (SEM, programmatic display) digital marketing channels, and the underlying technology that supports these efforts.
- Manage and innovate user experience, back-end operations, and data analytics on the corporate web site with focus on driving leads for the Company sales team.
- Continually improve data quality standards to support improved segmentation, targeting, and reporting.
- Track resources against digital initiatives, lead the organization by tracking key metrics, and demonstrating progress against goals.
- Manage and evaluate marketing processes, operations, and lead to efficiencies, quality improvements, and advancements.
- Build relationships throughout the organization to align priorities to business objectives and help foster a marketing-focused mindset.
- Stay current with digital trends, new technology solutions, and competitive strategies, and translate that knowledge into new marketing ideas.
- Lead, train, and coach the marketing team to provide best-in-class service across various departments while creating a positive and passionate team culture.
- Manage departmental budget.
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
- Partner and communicate with internal and external resources in marketing (e.g. content strategist, creative director, digital media strategist, developers, etc.) to produce assets supporting inbound/outbound marketing programs, including sales enablement.
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
- Lead digital campaign strategies, development and organization of media tactics.
- Manage and support the execution of measurable marketing programs, and consistently optimize based on performance and market feedback.
- Work with sales to design, optimize, measure and report on the end-to-end lead management process.
- Travel of 5-10 percent may be required, and minimal local travel.
- 15+ years of relevant professional experience, with an emphasis on direct and digital marketing.
- 10 years of diversified leadership, communication, organization, and people motivation skills (or equivalent experience)
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
- Ability to articulate marketing goals, roadblocks and successes to senior leadership team.
- Proven experience creating digital strategies and implementing those strategies into cohesive campaigns/tactics.
- Experience building and leading a large team
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing tactics, principles and enabling technologies. For example: SEO (BrightEdge), SEM (Google Ads), marketing automation (Marketo), user experience, web site design, analytics (Google Analytics), CRM (SalesForce).
- Working knowledge of web site operations including CMS administration, publishing, front-end and back-end development.
- Track record of building and delivering successful, automated campaigns.
- Familiarity with regulations and compliance requirements impacting digital marketing
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Strong experience integrating and supporting sales team efforts
- Keen understanding of digital drivers and how to capture and analyze data to successfully inform strategies and plans.
- Curiosity and a desire to constantly test, learn and optimize.
- Ability to work in a small and growing early stage company environment. Wear lots of hats.
- Executive-level written and verbal communication skills.
Search Engine Optimization