To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lees Summit, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Rep, Scheduling Center I - Lees Summit, MO req23722
Quest Diagnostic Health and Wellness • Lees Summit, MO
Posted 2 months ago
Schedule: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:00, but must be willing to work weekends as needed for OT
Questions and Answers. In Client Services you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Client Service is something we take pride in – making sure that the people we serve feel valued and understood, while providing and gathering accurate information. Client Service is always critical and that’s why our team is both valued and recognized within the business as a key part of our brand. As part of a diverse and supported team, Client Services offers an outstanding career path with an industry leader.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide ExamOne paramedical office or Quest PSC, patient and applicant support in the specimen collection division for orders that have aged and are unscheduled for business workflows not limited to: Soft sales solicitation, clinical specimen collection appointments, paramedical specimen collection appointments, unique Tele-underwriting orders that may require a more sales approach to complete, etc. This position acts as a direct liaison between internal company departments and ExamOne paramedical offices or Quest PSC’s to use their soft-sales background to encourage patients and applicants to schedule specimen collections in efforts to collect on missed revenue opportunities within ExamOne or Quest. This position will utilize numerous technology systems, programs and workflows to review, research and resolve internal and external client expectations, ranging from routine to moderate when needed. This position is also responsible for responding to both internal and external customers via phone, email and other electronic communication.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Major functions of the position:
1. A successful specialist will complete telephone calls with patients, applicants, office staff and customers designated to Scheduling Center programs. Phone calls may include gaining participation from internal or external customer in a variety of programs.
2. A successful specialist will also continuously work to improve the participation in our specimen collection scheduling or completing unique Teleunderwriting order completions through their phone efforts.
3. Handles all inquiries via phone, email and other electronic communication in numerous scheduling platforms in a timely manner to effectively provide a high level of customer satisfaction both internally and externally.
4. Provides resolution on routine to moderate issues and is responsible for providing a professional response back to all internal/external requestors.
5. Uses established protocols for reporting client issues or concerns.
6. Escalation severe issues that fall outside of typically duties to appropriate parties for resolution. Adheres to department quality and responsiveness standards.
7. Responds to the needs and requests of clients and ExamOne or Quest management and staff in a professional and expedient manner.
8. Observes all compliance policies and safety policies and procedures as outlined in the ExamOne Safety Manual or safety matters included in other special training.
Examples of decisions that can be taken without conferring with supervisor.
No decisions may be made without conferring with supervisor.
Examples of decisions that can be taken only after conferring with supervisor.
This position must follow standard operating procedures.
High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
Minimum Skills Required
§ Excellent communication skills
§ Excellent past work attendance record
§ Soft solicitation/sales approach
§ Accurate typing skills, 40 wpm minimum.
§ Demonstrated customer service skills.
§ Good problem-solving skills and independent decision-making abilities.
§ Work in a fast paced environment handling multiple tasks (including working with phone & PC simultaneously).
§ Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Able to speak with clients, staff, and management team via all modes of communication in a clear and professional manner.
§ Work independently with little supervision.
Minimum Skills Preferred
§ Background in medical terminology or health industry
§ Background in sales
§ Detail-oriented and accurate with names/numbers.
§ Good organization and follow-through skills.
§ Demonstrate Integrity and a commitment to company values.
§ Willingness to accept additional responsibilities with a positive attitude.
§ Exhibit professional interactions with sales, technical staff and other departments.
§ Industry specific experience is a plus.
§ Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate in person and on the telephone. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel in order to operate computer keyboard, office equipment and other essential tasks. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, crouch and reach with hands and arms. This position infrequently lifts carries or otherwise moves and positions objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Duties and responsibilities, as required by business necessity may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing. Scheduling and shift assignments and work location may be changed at any time, as required by business necessity.