You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Java/AWS Developer for a Contract to Hire assignment with one of our premier Financial Services clients in McLean, VA. This is a Hybrid role.
***W2 ONLY, due to restrictions cannot work C2C/IC***
Must be willing to work hybrid/on-site in McLean, V
- t least 3 years of full-time experience in software development including design, coding, testing, and support
- t least 2 to 3 years of experience in software development using Java and Spring based ecosystem, specially using Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Dat
- t least 1 years of Cloud infrastructure experience working with one or more of the following Amazon Web Services (AWS): EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, EMR, EKS, S3, SNS, SQS, Cloud Formation, Cloud watch, Lambd
- t least 1 to 2 years of experience in RESTful API design and development
- Strong knowledge and experience with automation concepts, tools, and techniques
- t least 1 to 2 years of experience building automation frameworks
- Solid knowledge of industry standard automation test tools like Selenium, Protractor, etc.
- Experience in using Cucumber (Gherkin) for BDD
- Experience in Testing Microservices/API which includes functional testing, contract testing, mocking, integration between services, positive and negative testing
- Expertise in working with DevOps implementation and good knowledge of CI tool Jenkins
- Experience working as part of a successful Agile/SCRUM team delivering test automation
- t least 1 years of experience in one or more: Python, Spark cluster programming using Java/Python/Scal
- Hands-on experience of AWS architecture design, Data Management, System to System Data Integration
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or IT, Advanced degree preferred
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we say let's work better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse team built on these core values: customer service, employee development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please find us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Java/AWS Developer .
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status, Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other Legally Protected Status.
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
- Amazon S3
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (Sns)
- Amazon Simple Queue Service (Sqs)
- Apache Spark
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g35vste
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.