To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
- Northeast Foods Inc
- Phone: 410-558-3050
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Communications Change Management Director
Northeast Foods Inc • Baltimore, MD
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Corporate Communications & Change Management Director
Northeast Foods is committed to reshaping the baking industry by
- Providing creative solutions
- Elevating the standard for exceptional quality and customer service
- Supporting development and advancement of our employees, and
- Creating meaningful change in our communities
We are looking for a full-time Corporate Communications & Change Management Director to support us in bringing this mission and vision to life in everything we do. This leader brings authentic enthusiasm, expertise, and a progressive mindset to driving change across an organization by building effective communication and change processes that not only improve the flow of information throughout a multi-location organization, but also foster clarity, alignment, and productivity.
The ideal candidate will have very strong writing, organization, and interpersonal skills; experience in corporate communications and change management; and the ability to work in an agile, fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will lead, manage, and engage in a both small tasks with short turn-around times, as well as complex, long-term initiatives.
Internal Communications and Change Management
- Develop and execute a comprehensive internal communications strategy to increase overall employee engagement, brand awareness, and community recognition
- Draft and distribute company updates via internal channels such as email, company newsletters, memos, and digital TV system
- Supporting leadership in delivering high impact and streamlined messaging to internal customers
- Assess and refine company branding strategy
- Lead implementation efforts of internal information sharing platform, and employee engagement tools and processes
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of communications Refine communication KPIs, as needed
- Lead, manage, support, and participate in company change management initiatives
External Communications, Media & Community Relations
- Develop and implement external communications strategy, including media relations/PR and community relations
- Maintain social media accounts - including content creation and curation
- Crisis management
- Maintain company website content and social media channels
- Field inbound inquiries that come in through the company website and direct to appropriate internal team for resolution
- Oversee corporate community events
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related field preferred
- Proven ability to lead change initiatives and align company leadership and employees around common goals and values
- Experience building strategic communications plans and managing media relations programs that deliver measurable results
- Experience with social media, event management, or content marketing required
- Strong project management and organizational skills, and ability to develop and execute operational plans
- Excellent persuasive writing, editing and verbal communications skills, including presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability utilizing technology for communications, such as webcasts, email, intranet, SharePoint, MS Office Suite, etc.
- Ability to collaborate with and coordinate efforts across cross-functional teams
The work is sedentary sitting most of the time; exerting up to 1O lbs. force frequently and 30 lbs. occasionally; negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, pull, etc. The work requires no special physical demands. It may involve some walking, standing, bending, or carrying of light items.
The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions. The work is performed in an office or similar setting requiring normal safety precautions against everyday risks or discomforts. Typical office or administrative work. No adverse environmental conditions
Near vision needed to read and prepare paper and computerized data and reports, and to examine and compile records.
The specialist must complete all annual safety training, ergonomics, and any specialized and/or skill ware training this is required to perform his/her job.
- Medical, Prescription Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability paid for by company
- Life Insurance paid for by company
- Training and Career Development Opportunities
Northeast Foods is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Persons with disabilities who need to request reasonable accommodations during the application process may send an email or call (410) 558-3050 (extension 3517). No other phone calls will be accepted.