MVI PROPLANT, part of the mid-sized family-owned MVI Group, counts with over 50 years of history and 1000 employees at 17 locations worldwide, among the most successful independent development partners in the mobility industry.
Our "Production & Logistics" experts accompany our customers from the planning of the entire factory to the final construction of production facilities and logistics systems. We guarantee our customers lean, cost-effective and sustainable processes.
Join our team now and help us revolutionize the world of production and logistics.
MVI - We're Driving Digital MobilityJob Description
For our MVI PROPLANT, Inc. team in the USA we are looking for an electric Site manager (all genders) with experience in the industrial electric and automation field.What you should bring:
QualificationsWhat we expect:
- Experience in automation processes, Automotive industry recommended
- Complete technical education
- Experience in operating heavy-duty machinery
- Knowledge about OSHA-regulations and processes
- Responsible leading skills
- Knowledge about calculating and planning industrial projects
- Knowledge in Office- and planning software
- A good understanding of industrial and commercial work processes
Additional InformationWe offer:
- Experience in automation processes
- A very good technical understanding
- The ability to coordinate work processes and work schedules for you and your dedicated team
- Interest in new projects and processes
- A professional presentation of our company
- Flexibility and will to travel
- A good and pleasant work environment
- Appropriate pay
- A professional team
- Education and training in technical processes
- variating work environments in projects
We look forward to receiving your application. Please highlight your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
For more information about the process you are welcome to contact Mike Schmidt
(+421 907 290 310).Videos To Watch
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Site Manager electric (all genders)
- Automotive Industry
- Occupational Safety And Health