To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Quality Assurance Senior Engineer
DEKA Research & Development Corp. • Manchester, NH
Posted 9 days ago
DEKA employs a team of professionals, whose engineering, design, manufacturing and quality expertise make DEKA a hot spot for creating innovative solutions and advanced technologies. Located about an hour from Boston, the beach, and the mountains, DEKA is one of the leading research and development companies in the country and is the birthplace of some of the most innovative and life-changing products of our time.
DEKA is recruiting for C/C++ Software Engineers familiar with embedded systems, and test and validation software development. This role will lead the development and support of the Software QA infrastructure in a fast paced, dynamic Medical Device Research and Development environment.
- Reviews software requirements and designs
- Reviews software hazard analysis, test plans, and development plans
- Insures software test plans support regulatory strategy
- Insures software test plans comply with SOPs
- Audits software unit and integration testing for consistency and compliance with the project methodology
- Along with the software lead and test engineer, approves software integration tests and test results
- Monitors software action items and helps bring them to a close
- Tracks software test progress
- Develops unit and integration tests, test scaffolding, and tools in support of the software test plan
- Coordinates software tool validations
- Reports software test status to Lead Software Engineer and the V&V Manager
- BS/BE in Computer Science or work equivalent
- 7+ years experience with C/C++
- 2+ years experience with Python
- Experience working to and with detailed requirements
- Experience developing system requirements
- Experience with formal tracking of requirements
- Experience managing and mentoring software engineers
- Experience with commercial software and medical software a plus
- Must be able to work in a group environment
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Offsite/remote work not available, must work at DEKA