To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Little Rock, AR 72212
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
The CSI Companies • Little Rock, AR
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Customer Service Representative for our client located in the Little Rock, AR area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 8am - 6pm
Provides customer support to consumers via the telephone and/or Internet (e.g. instant message, email).
- Handles customer inquiries and resolves simple and basic support issues, such as address changes, processing orders, warranty, or billing/payment.
- For product or service-related issues, will move customer to appropriate
- Product Support Specialist.
- Performs other administrative duties as requested.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- •Provides customer support by phone, email, or instant message to consumers. Serves as primary contact for inbound customer issues. Escalates more technical product-related issues to the proper Product Support department.
- Processes a high volume of consumer inquiries of our clients products and services, and resolves a targeted percentage of those inquiries.
- Troubleshoots customer problems, identifies the root cause of the problem, and uses tool and resources appropriately to determine how to resolve customer problems.
- When unable to resolve the problem in a reasonable amount of time, will escalate to the appropriate resource. Follows up on escalated issues with coaching and mentoring to learn the appropriate solution and expand overall knowledge.
- Tracks and documents inbound support requests and ensures proper notation of customer problems or issues.
- Updates customer information and ensures accurate entry of contact information.
- Meets the standards of the job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule, and average handle time.
- May provide guidance and/or mentoring to less experienced Customer Service Associates - Consumer.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience required
- Call center experience highly preferred
- Minimum Education: High school degree or equivalent required
- Individuals will be assisting customers with questions and issues regarding their accounts
- Ability to clearly and professionally communicate with customers
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential information
- Troubleshooting – (i.e. password changes, set-ups, account assistance)
- Assisting with website navigation
- Assisting with bill pay
- Assisting with mobile banking questions
- This is a dual monitor environment. Experience in this kind of environment is preferred.
- Customer Service experience
- Call center experience preferred
- Prior banking experience preferred
- High attention to detail